Welcome to the Outagamie County Republican Party website. If you believe in the principles of Limited Government, Lower Taxes and Personal Responsibility, consider joining our organization. There has never been a more critical time for your voice to be heard. As our Federal, State and Local governments move forward to handle the ills that plague our economy, many choices will be made that will affect us and generations of Americans to come. The same is true for our policies of National Defense and National Security. Our organization stands firm to follow the Principals of Lincoln and Reagan. As President Lincoln said:
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
We thank you for your interest, and hope you will consider joining our organization.
Atty. Ron Tusler
About the OCRP
We’re always looking for new good Republicans to join us. We do a lot of events all year ‘round, not just during campaign season; we have a float in the Flag Day Parade, a picnic, corn roast, Lincoln Day Dinner and the opportunity to be with other Republicans.
OUTAGAMIE COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY
ANNUAL CALL TO A COUNTY CAUCUS
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THERE IS HEREBY CALLED, A COUNTY CAUCUS, pursuant to Article VII of the Constitution of the Outagamie County Republican Party, (hereafter OCRP) to be held at 5355 Schroth Lane, Appleton, WI 54913, commencing at 9:30 a.m. on January 28, 2017 for the transaction of the following business:
- To adopt the reports of the OCRP Chair and Treasurer.A COUNTY CAUCUS
- To adopt the report of the Credentials Committee.
- To adopt resolutions addressing issues not currently addressed in present/standing resolutions. As such this notice is the formal call to the OCRP members for the submission of resolutions to the OCRP Caucus. Any proposed resolutions not herein specified, should be submitted to Michael Stouffer, PO Box 304, Little Chute, WI 54140 or to GOP2012@michaelstouffer.com. Any proposed resolutions will be edited for clarity, checked for similarity to other standing resolutions and will be available for review on the OCRP web site, www.ogop.org no later than 5:00 p.m. January 19, 2017. A maximum of thirty (30) minutes will be set aside during the caucus for the discussion of resolutions not previously submitted to the Resolutions Chairman. However, the Chair need not accept any such resolution if in his judgment, it is illegible, there are not sufficient copies (30) to allow informed consideration by the caucus, it is frivolous, the topic has already been addressed by a resolution previously presented to the Resolutions Chair of the Republican Party of Wisconsin or the resolution contains assertions, assumptions or statements of fact that must have been verified prior to discussion by the caucus.
- To amend and approve the current OCRP constitution, which constitution, and amendments thereto, is being mailed to the last known address of each member in good standing of the OCRP. Such list consists of members of the OCRP in good standing.
- To elect four constitutional officers as submitted by the Nominations Committee and appoint such committee chairs as the Nomination Committee presents.
- To transact any other business that maybe necessary to obtain the objectives of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, the Republican Party of the 8th Congressional District, and the Outagamie County Republican Party.
- 9:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. Call to Order
- 11:00 a.m. Adjourn
Please direct any questions or comments to:
Atty. Ron Tusler
Outagamie County Republican Party (OCRP)
PO Box 1854
Appleton, WI 54912-1854
920-730-3933 (OCRP Office)
(Please park in the back of the building and use the rear door which leads directly into the meeting room)