PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THERE IS HEREBY CALLED, a COUNTY CAUCUS, pursuant to Article VII of the Constitution of the Outagamie County Republican Party, to be held at Coldwell Banker, The Real Estate Group Conference Center, located at 5355 Schroth Lane, Appleton, WI, commencing at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, January 11, 2014 for the transaction of the following business:
- To promulgate and adopt the reports of the Party Chair and Treasurer.
- To promulgate and adopt the reports of the Credentials Committee.
- To promulgate and adopt the updated Constitution of the Republican Party of Outagamie County.
- To adopt resolutions modifying the Platform and Resolutions of the Republican Party of Wisconsin and/or to adopt resolutions addressing issues not currently addressed in said resolutions. As such, this notice is the formal call to Outagamie County Republican Party members for the submission of resolutions to the Outagamie County Republican Party Caucus. Resolutions must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 7, 2014, to Michael Stouffer, PO Box 304, Little Chute, WI 54140, or to GOP@michaelstouffer.com Any proposed resolutions will be edited for clarity, checked for similarity to other standing resolutions and will be available for review on the Outagamie County Republican Party website, www.ogop.org., no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, January 10, 2014.
A maximum of thirty (30) minutes will be set aside during the Caucus for the discussion of resolutions not previously submitted to the Caucus chairman. However, the Caucus Chair need not accept any such resolution if in their judgment, it is illegible, there are not sufficient copies (20) to allow informed consideration by the Caucus, it is frivolous, the topic has already been addressed by a resolution previously presented to the Caucus Committee or in the Platform and Resolutions of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, or the resolution contains assertions, assumptions or statements of fact that must have been verified prior to discussion by the Caucus.
- To review and accept a list of delegates to serve at the 2014 8th Congressional District Caucus on March 1, 2014 and the 2014 Republican Party of Wisconsin State Convention beginning the first weekend of May, 2014. Such list consists of members of the OCRP in good standing (membership dues paid prior to January 1, 2014)
6. To transact any other business that may be necessary to obtain the objectives of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, the Republican Party of the 8th Congressional District, and the Outagamie County Republican Party.
9:00 a.m. Registration
9:30 a.m. Call to Order
11:00 a.m. Adjourn