In yet another example of the egregious failure of ObamaCare, major insurer Humana announced on Tuesday that it will drop out of the individual health insurance market for 2018.
The company has already scaled back its presence as the market becomes increasingly unstable, according to the New York Times. In 2017, Humana sold individual policies in only 11 states.
“Based on its initial analysis of data associated with the company’s healthcare exchange membership following the 2017 open enrollment period, Humana is seeing further signs of an unbalanced risk pool,” the company said in a statement.
Humana has estimated that it will lose nearly $45 million on Affordable Care Act exchange plans, according CNBC.
ObamaCare has destabilized the market for insurance and failed the American people. Republicans are working to replace this defunct legislation with something that works for all of our citizens.
When RNC Chairman Reince Priebus laid out his vision for Republican leadership, he outlined the Principles for American Renewal.
These are the core principles that unite and drive the Republican Party. These are the core principles that inform and inspire our policymaking. And these are the core principles that we need to get our country back on track.
Take the American Renewal Survey:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THERE IS HEREBY CALLED, A COUNTY CAUCUS, pursuant to Article VII of the Constitution of the Outagamie County Republican Party, (hereafter OCRP) to be held at 5355 Schroth Lane, Appleton, WI 54913, commencing at 9:30 a.m. on January 28, 2017 for the transaction of the following business:
- To adopt the reports of the OCRP Chair and Treasurer.A COUNTY CAUCUS
- To adopt the report of the Credentials Committee.
- To adopt resolutions addressing issues not currently addressed in present/standing resolutions. As such this notice is the formal call to the OCRP members for the submission of resolutions to the OCRP Caucus. Any proposed resolutions not herein specified, should be submitted to Michael Stouffer, PO Box 304, Little Chute, WI 54140 or to GOP2012@michaelstouffer.com. Any proposed resolutions will be edited for clarity, checked for similarity to other standing resolutions and will be available for review on the OCRP web site, www.ogop.org no later than 5:00 p.m. January 19, 2017. A maximum of thirty (30) minutes will be set aside during the caucus for the discussion of resolutions not previously submitted to the Resolutions Chairman. However, the Chair need not accept any such resolution if in his judgment, it is illegible, there are not sufficient copies (30) to allow informed consideration by the caucus, it is frivolous, the topic has already been addressed by a resolution previously presented to the Resolutions Chair of the Republican Party of Wisconsin or the resolution contains assertions, assumptions or statements of fact that must have been verified prior to discussion by the caucus.
- To amend and approve the current OCRP constitution, which constitution, and amendments thereto, is being mailed to the last known address of each member in good standing of the OCRP. Such list consists of members of the OCRP in good standing.
- To elect four constitutional officers as submitted by the Nominations Committee and appoint such committee chairs as the Nomination Committee presents.
- To transact any other business that maybe necessary to obtain the objectives of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, the Republican Party of the 8th Congressional District, and the Outagamie County Republican Party.
- 9:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. Call to Order
- 11:00 a.m. Adjourn
Please direct any questions or comments to:
Atty. Ron Tusler
Outagamie County Republican Party (OCRP)
PO Box 1854
Appleton, WI 54912-1854
920-730-3933 (OCRP Office)
(Please park in the back of the building and use the rear door which leads directly into the meeting room)
On November 8th, 2016 Republicans made history by winning the White House and maintaining control of the House and Senate. That success was made possible because of Chairman Reince Priebus’ strategic vision to build a world-class permanent, data driven ground game. Below are some topline statistics that show how the strategy and hard work paid off in 2016.
READ MORE: https://www.gop.com/gop-digital-ground-game/
On July 18th, 2016 delegates to the Republican National Convention adopted the official 2016 Platform of the party. The Platform declares the Party’s principles and policies.
The Republican Party is energized to lead a turnaround from the failed policies of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, and this platform provides a thorough look at how we will restore prosperity and security to our country.
Click here to read through the full platform PDF.