Rules for the Republican Party of Wisconsin Caucus
1. Only Republican Party members in good standing shall be eligible to vote. (Good standing is a paid membership)
2. All votes shall be by voice unless a request is made by the chairman for a show of hands, a standing vote, or a written secret ballot
3. All resolutions shall be in writing; whether from the Resolutions Committee or the floor before they may be considered by the caucus.
4. Floor resolutions must have 30 copies and be seconded by two other individuals with their signature to be considered. A person may only bring three (3) resolutions from the floor.
5. To speak you must be recognized by the chairman.
6. No member shall speak more than twice upon the same question or longer than three minutes unless by leave of the caucus.
7. Robert’s Rules of Order (Newly Revised) shall govern this caucus; insofar as they are applicable and not in conflict with the rules of the caucus adopted and the Constitution of the Republican Party of Wisconsin.
8. The Chairman shall appoint a Parliamentarian for this meeting.