- This event has passed.
2020 Wisconsin Election Investigation Report from Former Justice Michael Gableman
January 10 @ 6:30 pmFree!
Join the Fox Valley Initiative
to hear a 2020 Wisconsin election investigation report from
Former Justice Michael Gableman
Monday, January 10, 6:30 pm
Freedom Project Academy
750 N Hickory Farm Lane, Appleton
Following are Gableman’s top staffer’s answers to questions I posed to him in preparation for this meeting.
1) What will be the main points/ emphasis of Former Justice Gableman’s presentation?
● Zuckerberg’s CTCL and private organizations infiltrating local governments
● Nursing Homes and Elder Abuse
● Dominion Voting Machines and the WEC Database
● Illegal Guidance by the WEC commissioners
2) Are the three known investigations different and will they produce a better or worse overall picture of what happened.
Former Justice Gableman will discuss what other reports like the GAB/WEC report did not report on and will discuss how his investigation differs from what Janel’s Assembly Committee is currently doing.
3) Does Former Justice Gableman believe that the integrity of the election process for 2022 elections will be restored?
If our investigation is able to continue past the legal fights concerning depositions, we hope to uncover all the inconsistencies between State Law and what actually occurred. It is our office’s goal to provide information needed to fix all these inconsistencies and repair voter trust in the voting system before the 2022 election.