It’s been a difficult two weeks for Wisconsin Democrats.
Between Tony Evers’ failed State of the State Address that was met with backlash for his failure to mention rising crime, Mandela Barnes’ exposed anti-cash bail stances, and Wisconsin Democrat Party official Lee Snodgrass’ embarrassing anti-parent tweet that went viral, Wisconsin voters are watching the Democrats’ failures play out in real-time.
Meanwhile, Republicans are full-steam ahead of November, and we are constantly recruiting new volunteers to join our efforts. If you would like to help us bring attention to the Democrats’ failures, we would love to have you join us!
As always, thanks for all you do!
- Team WisGOP
This week, the Republicans in the Wisconsin State Legislature passed a slew of election bills aimed to increase the security of our election process. These commonsense bills include ensuring non-citizens are not voting, limiting the photo ID loophole for “indefinitely confined” electors, prohibiting partisan-outside groups funding of election administration, maintaining secure voter registration databases, and much more.
For more information on these election reform bills, visit our Election Integrity Dashboard here.
Not seeing the news you wish was posted on the Outagamie County GOP website?
Have great images from events you have attended that you want to share?
Then become a contributor to your county GOP website! It's easy and it makes our website better for everyone!
To become a contributor, just follow these guidelines to submit your stories and images:
* Stories should be not more than 500 words.
* Stories should be relevant to the Outagamie County party activities, or relevant to the entire State of Wisconsin.
* Images need to be in portable network graphic (.PNG) format.
* Images should be in landscape format (wider than they are tall) and not exceed 525 pixels tall x 750 pixels wide.
* Email your story, images or suggestions to OGOPWebmaster@protonmail.com. You will be notified if your contribution will be used and may be asked for additional data related to the item.
Find your groove!
Get involved wherever you are!
Become an Outagamie County GOP Volunteer!
Your help is needed to take back Wisconsin. You can choose a volunteer opportunity that fits YOU.
Go to our Volunteer Sign Up page and let us know how you would like to help make a difference in our party and state this year.
Someone will reach out to you shortly to discuss your passion and help find the perfect opportunity for you to make a difference.
TOGETHER, we can make it happen!