Saturday, January 20, 2018
Please take notice that there is hereby called, a county caucus, pursuant to the Constitution of the Outagamie County Republican Party, (hereafter OCRP) to be held at 5355 Schroth Lane, Appleton, WI 54913, commencing at 9:30 a.m. on January 20, 2018 for the transaction of the following business:
- To adopt the reports of the OCRP Chair and Treasurer.
- To adopt the report of the Credentials Committee.
- To adopt resolutions addressing issues not currently addressed in present/standing resolutions.
As such this notice is the formal call to the OCRP members for the submission of resolutions to the OCRP Caucus. Any proposed resolutions not herein specified, should be submitted to Michael Stouffer, PO Box 304, Little Chute, WI 54140 or to GOP@michaelstouffer.com, by January 10, 2018. Any proposed resolutions will be edited for clarity, checked for similarity to other standing resolutions and will be available for review at: www.ogop.org.
A maximum of thirty (30) minutes will be set aside during the caucus for the discussion of resolutions not previously submitted to the Resolutions Chairman. However, the Resolutions Chair need not accept any such resolution if in his judgment, it is illegible, if there are not sufficient copies (30) to allow informed consideration by the caucus, if it is frivolous, if the topic has already been addressed by a resolution previously presented to the Resolutions of the RPW or if the resolution contains assertions, assumptions or statements of fact that must have been verified prior to discussion by the caucus.
- To review and accept a list of delegates to serve at the 2018 8th Congressional District Caucus and the 2018 Republican Party State Convention. Such list consists of members of the OCRP in good standing.
- To transact any other business that maybe necessary to obtain the objectives of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, the Republican Party of the 8th Congressional District, and the Outagamie County Republican Party.
9:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:30 a.m. Call to Order
11:00 a.m. Adjourn