Promote our values, principles, and elect fellow Republicans. Join or renew today!
Sign up for E-Mail Updates
Don’t miss out, subscribe today!
RPOC Summer 2022
Join RPOC events this Summer and help prepare for mid-terms this Fall!
If you have not voted before, or if you have moved since you last voted, you need to register to vote. There are several ways to register to vote:
Register online: If you have a Wisconsin driver’s license or state ID card and your address has been updated with the Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles, you may register online at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/ . .
Register by mail: Send your completed and signed registration form, along with proof of residence, to the Appleton City Clerk’s Office, 100 N. Appleton Street, Appleton WI 54911.
Register in person: Visit City Hall and register in person with the City Clerk’s Office.
Please be sure to take proof of your current residence.
Register at the polls: Go to your polling place on Election Day and register in person. You will be able to vote immediately after completing registration, so be sure to take your proof of residence as well as your photo ID.
The list below shows acceptable proof of residence documentation:
• A current and valid State of Wisconsin Driver License or Wisconsin ID card.
• Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit.
• A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election.
• A university, college, or technical college identification card (must include photo) ONLY if the voter provides a fee receipt dated within the last 9 months or the institution provides a certified housing list, that indicates citizenship, to the municipal clerk.
• A gas, electric, or telephone service statement (utility bill) for the period commencing no earlier than 90 days before Election Day.
• Bank/credit card statement.
• Paycheck or paystub.
• A check or other document issued by a unit of government.
• Residential lease that is effective on date of registration. (Not valid if registering by mail.)
• An intake document from a residential care facility such as a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Congratulations to all of the winners in Tuesday’s primary!
Now the real work begins.
We must start by all of us coming together to support one mission, and one mission only - to unseat Tony Evers from office, re-elect Senator Ron Johnson, and provide help and support to elect our slate of Republican candidates.
To supporters of candidates who did not win on Tuesday, please remember that nothing stops on election day. Our success depends on you continuing on with your platform and initiatives.
Keep going, never give up.
If you believe in your mission, then this should be only the beginning of your fight.
We hope to see you at our office in Appleton! The campaigns for the November election have kicked off and need your help – please stop by and ask how you can contribute to our win in November!.
Stay active, keep fighting, the best is yet to come!
Republican Party of Outagamie County